Professional Chiropractic Care
PEAK provides professional chiropractic care for people who experience pain or symptoms in their muscles, joints, or nerves. Our approach is focused on restoring your physical health through our chiropractic practices. Your physical health, past injuries, medical history and specific chiropractic needs will determine how we approach your individualized plan of care.
Chiropractic care is the hands-on assessment and treatment of muscle, joint, and nerve issues. The goal of chiropractic care is to address the physical cause of a person’s pain, discomfort, and dysfunction. Muscular imbalances lead to injuries. Therefore, restoring proper biomechanics is the key to restoring a pain-free lifestyle. Members of Peak Integrative Medicine receive discounted prices on chiropractic care.
- New Patient Examination
- Established Patient Examination
- Standard visit (CMT+1 therapy)
- Enhanced visit (CMT+2 or more therapies)
- Red Light Therapy/Infrared Therapy
To schedule a visit for chiropractic services only, call 570-366-2613.
Our Chiropractor Specialties & Services
Our history in health care is rooted in chiropractic care. That is where PEAK first started, and we have seen its benefits reach a breadth of specific health problems. Below are a few of our areas of focus:
Sciatic nerve pain can be awful and an ongoing “pain in the butt”. Sciatic nerve treatment with a chiropractor can relieve that pain in your lower spine, hips, and down one or both legs.
Although scoliosis may not be correctable without invasive surgery, chiropractic care and rehab exercises may prevent the curvature in your spine from worsening or causing other problems.
Chiropractic care for joint pain and arthritis can keep flare ups at a minimum and help your body retain mobility without pain.
Sport can create a lot of wear and tear on your body. With regular chiropractic care, you can prevent long term injuries and keep your body ready to perform on the field.
A chiropractor for your child or baby may have potential benefits.
Chiropractic care during your pregnancy may greatly aid in the birthing process.
Chiropractic care is for the whole family. Schedule your visit with us and learn all that PEAK has to offer to keep your family healthy.
Gentle chiropractic care can help infants with post-birth recovery, difficulty with nursing, colic and other digestive issues, and ear infections.
Benefits Of Physical Medicine Chiropractic
Why is chiropractic health so effective? It works to align your back, allow joints and muscles to move better, relieve tension, and help your body work correctly by maintaining strength and mobility during daily tasks, work, sports, and recreational activities. Some of the benefits are:
- Back Pain Relief: One of the most common needs for people is chiropractors for back pain. Whether you have a physically demanding job that causes back pain or office chairs that do not provide the proper support, finding back pain relief is essential for your health.
- Neck Pain Relief: Sometimes, you have a literal pain in your neck. Having a chiropractor for neck pain is needed and will help relieve the stiffness, aches, and pains in your neck.
- Shoulder Pain Relief: Shoulder pain can be caused by a variety of issues, from old sports injuries to straining your shoulder while moving a table. A chiropractor for your shoulder will work with you to help relieve your pain.
- Migraine Relief: Do you have recurring migraines? Often times migraines are linked to tension in your back leading up to your neck. With your body being connected
- Past Injury Relief: Having a chiropractor who focuses on relieving past injuries can help your long-term health. Being proactive with your health prevents the snowball effect of larger problems in the future.
Local Pennsylvania Chiropractor
While we provide Chiropractic services throughout Pennsylvania, our chiropractor practice is located in Schuylkill County, PA. We are a local chiropractor who works with people in and outside of our community. We are able to have walk in chiropractic sessions when our schedule permits and have provided emergency chiropractor services for people experiencing sudden pain in their back, shoulder, or body.
We love serving Pennsylvania with professional chiropractor services. Whether you live in PA or are passing through, consider us for your local chiropractic services.
Contact PEAK For Chiropractic Services
Reach out to us for professional chiropractic services that will lead you to a healthier lifestyle with less pain and an aligned body. Contact us today to learn about our chiropractic plans.