Treating Headaches & Migraines
Are you suffering from constant headaches or migraines? Having a headache that lasts a day, a week, or can appear at any moment makes it difficult to get through the day. If you are having headaches constantly, there is an underlying health issue.
Work with us at PEAK to find out what is causing your headaches and migraines. We have a team that is equipped to help you if the cause of your headaches is diet related. We have a chiropractor who is also ready to realign your back and neck to stop the migraines if that is the cause.
Schedule A Free Discovery Call
Learn more about PEAK and if one of our programs are right for you. Click the button below to schedule a free discovery call.
What Is Causing Your Headaches & Migraines?
There are a wide range of causes that can result in headaches and chronic migraines.
- Your Diet: Some patients we work with at Peak Integrative Medicine find slight changes to their diet improves their metabolic health. This change results in their overall health improving. The saying “You are what you eat” is more accurate than most people realize. Headaches can be caused by something as simple as dehydration, or it can be caused by more advanced chronic health issues.
- Chiropractic-Related Headaches: While the entire function of your body is dependent on the food you eat, your entire body is also connected to your spine. If your back or neck is out of alignment, it can result in crippling headaches that can leave you incapacitated with chronic migraines and headaches that last for days.
- Mycotoxins & Mold: In Schuylkill County and throughout all of Pennsylvania, we have very humid and wet spring and summer. This can quickly result in mold growth within your home or air ducts. Mycotoxin illness does not immediately affect everyone so you may experience chronic headaches from it while the rest of your family does not.
- Sleep Habits: Your sleep is similar to your spine and your diet, it affects your whole body. When you do not have enough sleep, especially when you are staying up looking at your phone, computer, or tv screen throughout the night, you will likely have chronic headaches.
- Stress Can Cause Headaches: A headache caused by stress can be crippling. A migraine can be the direct result of the stress on your body and mind.